The ESX-Micro is a small but rugged and highly configurable controller with up to 10 I/O. As capable as an ESX but with only 10 I/O, this controller will serve you well as a stand alone controller or a remote I/O node. To learn more about why STW and our controllers may be right for you, click here.
The ESX-Micro is available in a variety of configurations to provide analog inputs or outputs, digital inputs, frequency inputs, digital outputs, and PWM outputs.
- I/O: up to 10
- Processor: Infineon ST10, 16-bit, 40 MHz
- Flash size: 512 kB (1 MB available)
- RAM size: 256kB (1 MB available)
- EEPROM: 8kB FRAM
- Power Supply: 9-32 Vdc
- Environmental Rating: IP65 Standard, IP67 Optional
- LEDs: 6 (optional, reduces environmental rating)
- Temperature Rating: -40oC to +85oC (-40oF to +185oF)
- High Side PWM Outputs: up to 4×4.0A PWM outputs with programmable frequencies
- Multifunction Inputs: up to 8 x 0-10V, 0-25mA or frequency.
- Frequency Inputs: up to 2 frequency inputs
- Analog Outputs: up to 2 x 0-10V or 0-25mA
- Motor Bridge: up to 1x4A
- Serial Line: RS232 Interface with programmable baud rate
- CANBus Interface: 1 or 2 CANbus 2.0B
- C with API Library
- CoDeSys IEC 1131-3 graphical interface (not available on all ESX-Micro)